Hazelwood, Missouri

Nicodem Dental is THE biggest ripoff I have ever had the misfortune of coming in contact with!I bought my 83 yr.

old mother a new set of dentures for Christmas and, to this day, she STILL has not been able to eat with them! From the very beginning, the started off with a girl who gave us false information/prices, which they later admitted she had been wrong because she "was new," and since then, I have taken mom back FOUR times for them to try to get the bottom teeth right so she can use them! They completely don't fit....they actually flop out of her mouth sometimes, even with proper adhesive, and they have gouges in them from the place trying to "fix" them by sanding and who knows what. I called the office manager at the main branch to try and work something out and she wouldn't return my calls.

When I filed a chargeback with my credit card, they LIED (which I'm going to fight AGAIN)! I paid $1.000.00 for nothing but *** and now it's affecting her health because she hasn't been able to eat solid food for over 5 months.

I want my money back so I can go buy some "Real" teeth for the poor woman SO SHE CAN EAT!!!Shame on this place!

Had an Experience with Nicodem Dental?

Comments

Your credit card company should give you a chargeback. Read Section 75 of the 1974 Consumer Credit Act. We got our chargeback in the amount of $3,250,00.

Good luck.